Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Brain Full of What?


The other day I had an analysis done on my brain* I wanted to know why I couldn't remember such simple things as where I put my stapler but I could recall the entire Parents Day Monologue from City Slickers. ("Value this time in your life kids...") The results were astounding! My brain matter is 10% random biology facts left over from a useless degree; 15% celebrity gossip; 15% friends and family; 20% food; and 40% movie quotes and trivia. I'm like Abed from Community.


Recently I've had things I want to say. Movies I want to discuss in great detail. TV shows I want to analyze. But I don't think they fit here. Melly's Mouthul is where I talk about my undying love for olives and the perfect frosting technique for cupcakes. It is my glorified recipe book and I like it that way. I don't want it bogged down with a side by side comparison of which Salvatore Brother I'd rather Elena be with.


So what is a girl to do?

Well, I'll tell you what this girl did. She created a new blog and linked it to this original one. Join me in an extra special glimpse of this crazy noggin of mine.

*I am exagerating. I didn't really have an analysis done of my brain. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment